Double and Triple Glazing Specialists
This is our 10th Year in Business
As the longest supplier of double glazing in Canberra, we have proven that we know what we are doing and we have helped thousands of happy customers to have a more comfortable home.
We have all displays of both uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors and both standard and thermally broken aluminium windows and doors. We have a new range of entry doors with triple glazing
Double and Triple Glazing For Canberra & Region
Welcome to the Solace Creations Energy Efficient Windows and Doors' website. Hi, I'm Karen Porter (that's me in the photo above), and since 2006 (10 Years!) I've been helping Canberra builders and home owners save money on their energy bills and cut their carbon footprint. My team would like to help you too.
It's amazing that energy-efficient double-glazed windows and doors aren't the industry standard. Sadly, many people building, extending or renovating their homes choose the cheapest window option available - without realising how much that will cost them in their energy bills.
If it helped slash your carbon footprint, wouldn't that be good for the planet that your kids and grand-kids are going to inherit?
As you can see, there are a lot of good reasons to choose energy efficient windows and doors. When you look at the whole picture, you probably can't afford to buy cheap windows. A wise person observed, "Price is what you pay, value is what you get". In this case, it's true, "Good Products aren't cheap, and Cheap Products aren't good."
If choosing double glazing cost you an extra $15 a month on your mortgage, but saved you $25 a month in heating and cooling bills, wouldn't you be $10 a month in front?
- If it made your home more comfortable, wouldn't that be a plus?
- If it added to the value of your home, wouldn't that be a plus?
- If it cut down outside noise coming into your home, wouldn't that be a plus?
- If it made your windows safer from damage, wouldn't that be a plus?
- If it made your home more secure and harder to break into, wouldn't that be a plus?
If you'd like to discover how energy efficient windows and doors can benefit the new home that you are building, the renovations, extensions or just replacing your existing windows/doors, click through from one of the two boxes below:
How does our process work?
- Visit our beautiful showroom at 1/17 Townsville Street FYSHWICK to see our extensive Australian made ranges. We have four ranges of double glazed windows/doors - the visit will help you to pick out your favourites before we visit you.
- Book an obligation free consultation with one of our knowledgeable energy design consultants to get ideas on how to improve your home and comfort and to do an initial measure and quote. We can also offer a thermal image of your home or a mock up of your new look for a small fee.
- Let us know that you are happy with the price and products and one our fully licenced and insured builders will visit with your consultant to confirm installation requirements and sizes
- We will arrange for your windows and doors to be made to our high standard by Australian manufacturers within 4 to 5 weeks.
- Your windows and doors will arrive just in time for your installation so that they don't need long storage
- The licensed builder that did your final measure will install your windows and doors to the building code and will be seal around the window and doors to increase the insulation
- Your energy design consultant will project manage your installation and conduct a walk through with you at the end of your installation to hear how happy you are.
Double Glazing Your New Home
Building a new home? Great! Now you're going to be making a lot of decisions. Decisions that will govern how quiet your home is, how comfortable it will be, and how much your family budget will be impacted by ever-increasing energy costs. Let us help you explore the choices.
Replacement Double Glazing For Your Home
Retro-fitting double-glazed windows and doors to your existing home can make a world of difference. To the appearance and style of your home, to the lifestyle you enjoy, to your family's comfort, and to the health of the family budget. We're here to help show you how. Learn more...
To help you learn more about the advantages of double glazing, we're adding a lot of information to the website. Please have a browse through the Menu at the top of the page. We want you to have as much good information as we can for you to look through in your own time, without any pressure or hype. When you have some questions, or are ready for a home inspection and quote, you can visit, call or email us, or fill in a Query form.
We look forward to helping you enjoy a more comfortable home. a lower carbon footprint, and lower energy bills, with Solace Double Glazing. Call today, on 6260 1621.